Aubree grew up in Tucson, AZ and began dancing at the age of 3. She joined Danswest, a competitive tap dancing group, at the age of 8, competing in national and international competitions for 10 years receiving many awards and recognitions. After graduating high school, Aubree moved to Denver to attend Johnson and Wales University. Following graduation in 2006, Aubree got back into dancing, teaching adult, teen and children’s tap at Cherry Creek Dance. Aubree was one of the tap instructors at TAPS and is currently teaching children and teen tap at Dual Star Dance.
For over 35 years, Dennis has studied tap and performed in Colorado and the West with a wide variety of instructors and students. He has acquired a good sense of the history of tap and brings its rhythmic, athletic style to his classes. In the last 15 years adding ballroom dance to his repertoire, he loves both performing and teaching.
- Choreography and performance credits include:
- RRCC WW1 Vaudeville Show April 2017
- 1940’s Ball, Boulder CO June 2016
- Denver Art Museum Dance On The Plaza 2016
- National Repertory Orchestra Gala June 2015
- Colorado Ballet Annual Gala 2013-2014
- Arthur Murray Biannual Dance Showcase 2006-Present
- BMA Colorado Annual Gala Dancing with the Stars Nov 2010
- Planet Dance Arizona Recital July 2010
Dennis has taught tap at Cherry Creek Dance, TAPS Dance and currently at Dual Star Dance, Tap Dance Denver, and for 7 years was Head Instructor in Denver for Wedding Dance Coach.